06 January 2011

Harry Potter Series!

To My Approximately 15-20 Regular-ish Readers:

In acknowledgment, celebration, and preemptive nostalgia (if not outright mourning) of the upcoming end of the Harry Potter series of films, I will hereby commence reviewing each and every one, beginning with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001).

The final installment of the series will arrive in July of this year, and as we all know the last book of the septuple series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, has been split into two movies. This means that if I do two reviews this month (January), each month hereafter will conveniently contain one review of a Harry Potter film for your enjoyment and consideration, ending with the review of the final film in July.

I hope this is as exciting for you as it is for me. Perhaps it will provide you with a valid excuse to watch the whole thing all over again along with me. The prospect certainly brightens my January day.

Look for the review of the first film late this week or early next.

-Cait

2 comments: