06 February 2012

Heyyyy...

Hey Everyone,

I have on my list of reviews to write:
1) Hugo
2) Underworld: Awakening
3) the Hallmark movie "A Smile As Big As The Moon"

Here's what's on the to-do list above that stuff:
OMG SPRING SEMESTER STARTED AND I HAVE TO START WORKING WITH CHILDREN LIKE 24 HOURS A DAY AND PREPARING FOR THAT AND SOME HIGH STAKES EXAMS THAT WILL BE REARING THEIR UGLY HEADS HERE PRETTY QUICK

So I just wanted to say that there'll likely be ungainly, unprofessional, and unpleasantly long delays between posts from here until late May. When (not if, right guys?! heh..heh..hehhh..trails off, eyes glazed over staring in general direction of stack of books and papers) I do end up posting, I'll put a status update on the ol' facebook. So if you're into reading this blog, cast your errant eye on my page when you feel like it (or more likely when you don't feel like working) and you'll find out pretty quick if there's anything new for you to look at or not.

-the complainer

No comments:

Post a Comment